In which I recall that I have a blog


So, the blogging thing.  Clearly I'm very good at doing things regularly and consistently!  I'm not sure why but I always seem to lose track of the blog during the winter.  But now it's spring and things are blooming and the garden is getting started and I may, possibly, manage to make posting here a more-than-biannual event.

Obviously, tea is a necessary part of garden planning.

Work and nannying are still taking up much of my life, but we're almost past the chance of frost around here and so I've been spending time planning, prepping, and planting my garden.  We're putting in some larger perennials this year and I haven't begun to tackle those yet, but the kitchen garden is half-way in!


I hope to be back sooner than Thanksgiving, with more garden photos, or maybe some finished-object posts!

Comments

  1. It's great to see a post from you! Your garden is looking lovely! I hope you find a bit of blogging time this summer. :)
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Conversation is what makes blogging fun :-)